Monday 17 June 2013

What size am I?

(via - weheartit)

Hello lovelies, sorry that this post is a little belated. I've been a tad busy lately. One of my biggest hates is no knowing what size I am. Everywhere I go the sizing is completely different some stores I'm an eight, then in others I'm a ten and some I'm a twelve. Okay, so it all depends on the stores sizing but it's incredibly annoying. Even sometimes in the same shop I'll buy two different sized tops because one was too big/small. In different shops you can sort of understand it can be annoying but once you've got used to it it's fine but in the same shop it's irritating! 

Sometimes when you're in a rush or are just simply not in the mood to try clothes on, you just want to buy something quickly and easily. Now I find increasingly that I have to try things on! In my opinion one of the worst stores for this is H&M, I absolutely love their clothes but I don't think I would buy trousers from there. In their tops I buy an eight or ten and even in the skirts I buy an extra small. Once I bought a pair of size eight trousers from there and they fit me perfectly. Another time I went in there and I tried on a ten and I struggled to do the zip up. I still wear the size eight trousers too, I could understand if I'd gained weight or something but to my knowledge I haven't and I still wear the other pair.

Please don't say I am the only one who has this problem? Sorry if it was a bit of a rant.
Thanks for reading, lots of love xxx

Where else to find me:

Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I hate not knowing what size I am, either! And you're totally right - some stores have different sizing than other, and being the lazy person I am, I hate trying on clothes (waiting for the changeroom line, lol). ;n;

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete